General Standard Terms and Conditions
§ 1 General
ANNE GORKE GmbH, Ackerwand 23, 99423 Weimar, Managing Directors Anne Gorke&Miriam Weihermüller, (hereinafter called “annegorke.com” or “we”) runs an online shop under the internet address www.annegorke.com (hereinafter called “website”). All orders placed by you via the website and our deliveries and services are exclusively subject to the following general terms and conditions, in the version that is valid at the time of the order. We do not accept conflicting terms and conditions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Return instructions
Right to return
You may return merchandise you have received without indicating any reasons within a period of 14 days. The period commences upon receipt of this notification in writing (i.e. as a letter, e-mail), but not before the customer has received the merchandise (in case of a recurring delivery of merchandise of the same kind not before receipt of the first partial delivery), and equally not before we have fulfilled our obligation to provide information according to Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 section 1 and 2 of the Introductory Act of the German Civil Code (EGBGB) as well as our obligations according to §312e section 1 clause 1 German Civil Code (BGB) in connection with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The return shipment or the return request must be addressed to ANNE GORKE GmbH, Ackerwand 23, 99423 Weimar.
Consequences of a return
In case of an effective return any payments received or, if applicable, any benefits achieved by use of the goods must be returned by both parties. In the event that the goods have deteriorated or for use (i.e. benefits from use) which cannot be reimbursed fully or partially or only in an impaired condition, you will have to pay an appropriate compensation. You will only have to pay compensation for a deterioration of the goods or for any benefits achieved, if the use or the deterioration is the result of handling the merchandise in a way that exceeds the assessment of its attributes or functionality. “Assessment of attributes or functionality” is defined as testing and trying out the respective merchandise as it is possible and common in a shop. Obligations with regard to the refund of payments must be met within 30 days. For you this period begins with the dispatch of the merchandise or the send date of the return request, for us with the receipt.
The costs of your order will be charged to your credit card or bank account. In case of a return, your relevant card or bank account will be credited. However, any losses that are caused by currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
§ 3 Important Notes
1. The articles offered on annegorke.com are presented as digital photographs depicting the existing merchandise. Slight differences between the photographs and reality do not constitute a defect of the ordered merchandise.
2. Please note that the articles presented on annegorke.com may no longer be available at the time of the customer’s visit to our site, and the respective prices might have changed. All prices are listed in Euro incl. VAT and excluding shipping costs.
3. We are entitled to perform partial deliveries.
§ 4 Conclusion of Contract
1. A contract between you and ANNE GORKE GmbH shall come into effect upon shipment of the merchandise that has been ordered by you. By submitting the ordering form provided on our website, you make a binding offer to us to conclude the contract. Your order has been placed once you have entered all the information that is required for the ordering process, and subsequently sent us the ordering form by clicking “place order”.
2. annegorke.com shall be entitled to reject an order placed by you without stating any reasons. This shall apply particularly in those cases, where there are well-founded suspicions that the ordered articles are to be sold to third parties on a commercial basis.
§ 5 Saving of Contract
We save your ordering data. If you wish to receive a hard copy of your order, you have the ability to print out the “order confirmation”. The order confirmation will appear on your screen once you have submitted your order by clicking “submit order” and once your credit card data have been successfully checked. Furthermore, you will receive the order confirmation with all given data by email which may be printed out as well.
§ 6 Payment and Delays in Payment
You may pay for your order at annegorke.com by Paypal or wire transfer.
§ 7 Retention of Title
annegorke.com reserves the right to retain title and ownership of any and all articles supplied until such time as full payment has been received.
§ 8 Customer Queries on Orders and/or Complaints
If you have any queries on orders and/or complaints, please contact us:
§ 9 Warranty
The statutory law of warranty shall apply.
§ 10 Privacy
1. We take privacy very seriously. All customer data are saved and processed by annegorke.com solely in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. In particular, personal data are being collected, saved, and used exclusively for the purpose of processing the order or with your explicit consent. Furthermore, addresses and ordering data are collected, processed and used for internal marketing purposes. We do not store personal data longer than is absolutely required.
2. In case you would prefer your personal data not to be used, processed, and transmitted for marketing purposes, simply inform us by post or email at email@example.com. Please be aware, however, that this does not apply to the data that are necessary to process your order. Upon receipt of your notice, we will only use, process and transmit your data in order to process the latter. In addition, your information will not be used for advertising actions.
3. We do not forward personal data to third parties except with regard to subcontractors of annegorke.com that require the transfer of data to process the order. In these cases, however, the scope of the data transfer is restricted to the required minimum.
§ 11 Choice of Law, Effectiveness
1. German law shall apply with the exception of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. In case that one or more provisions are invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.